The Ian Higgins Show featuring TPA’s Dave J. Edwards is back!
This week, the lads discuss:
- Who will captain Australia if Michael Clarke fails to pass a fitness test for the first test v India?
- Does Steve Smith most resemble a piglet, a lizard, or some unidentifiable amphibious creature?
- Mahendra Singh (M.S.) Dhoni’s elegant early-career hair, and Shane Watson’s side-part (always right-to-left)
- The decline of our Socceroos since 2006 – and the recent rise of the A-League: a strange inverse equation
- Is Roger Federer’s wife, Mirka, a sociopathic instigator, or a homely, motherly type best known for her cooking?
And much more.
Listen in below for plenty of ridiculous banter between two blokes who should know better.