This week on The Ian Higgins Show featuring Dave J. Edwards, the lads discuss:
- Steve Smith’s parallels with Rolf Harris (both are a bit ‘handsy’);
- Virat Kohli’s tattoo coverage and good work as a Swisse ambassador;
- How looking good trumps actual results in cricket;
- Nathan Lyon’s coming of age;
- Tim May and Brendon Julian, including the latter’s West Indian Tour (1995);
- How unqualified we are to discuss international terrorism;
And so much more. Click the media player below and listen in if you want to, I guess.