This week on the IH Show featuring TPA’s Dave Edwards, the lads discuss:
- The Mitchell Pearce incident: was this really that bad, or just another example of rugby league players getting it wrong?
- What was the worst part: was it the unsolicited kiss, the racially charged jokes, the urinating on a sofa, or the “simulating a lewd act on a dog”?
- What is the appropriate punishment for such a misdemeanour, anyway?
- …and what about the bloke who took the video?
- Corruption in tennis – are we surprised? Should we be?
Click the media player below and listen to roughly 11 minutes of ad lib nonsense.