This week on the Ian Higgins Show featuring TPA’s Dave J. Edwards, the ‘boys’ discuss:
- The sad passing of Muhammad Ali. No jokes here.
- Novak Djokovic wins the French Open – is he the GOAT… and is Murray a choker?
- There’s something unclean about clay tennis
- Are we witnessing the twilight of Serena Williams’ career?
- Kyrgios isn’t going to Rio – do we care, or is this good?
- We preview Game 3 in the NBA Finals – can the Cavs come back?
- And there’s a ODI tri-series going on in the Caribbean… and we don’t care.
Click the media player below and have a listen:
This week on the podcast, Ian and Dave discuss:
- Australia reclaiming the number one test ranking – and what that means for Australian test cricket?
- Australian cricket’s summer of dominance… have we forgotten how terrible we were in the Ashes?
- Adam Voges’s incredible test average comes full of caveats – can’t we just accept that he’s good?
- What does Adam Voges stand for? Is he the new Bradman, someone for the nation to get behind in tough times?
- Basically we bag cricket a lot.
All this and more from two blokes who should know better than this. Click the media player below for a listen.
This week on the IH Show featuring TPA’s Dave Edwards, the lads discuss:
- The Mitchell Pearce incident: was this really that bad, or just another example of rugby league players getting it wrong?
- What was the worst part: was it the unsolicited kiss, the racially charged jokes, the urinating on a sofa, or the “simulating a lewd act on a dog”?
- What is the appropriate punishment for such a misdemeanour, anyway?
- …and what about the bloke who took the video?
- Corruption in tennis – are we surprised? Should we be?
Click the media player below and listen to roughly 11 minutes of ad lib nonsense.